Help with saving the account settings
Changes to my account settings aren’t saving.
If you get an error message when trying to save changes to your account settings, it could be due to one of the following:
A fake verification mark (check mark symbol) in the name or bio field.
- Remove the check mark in order to save changes.
- A URL that is being detected as malware in the URL or bio field.
- Remove all URLs from your bio or website field and save changes. Some URLs may be unsafe links.
- A bio that is over 160 characters long.
- Shorten your bio and save changes. Learn how to customize your profile.
- A bio that contains angle brackets or quotation marks.
- Any angle brackets or quotations entered in the bio field will not be displayed.
- You forgot your password, which is needed to confirm some account settings updates.
- Learn how to reset your password.