How to reset a lost or forgotten password
An accurate and up-to-date email address and/or phone number is the best step you can take to ensure you never lose access to your account. Take a moment and make sure the email address and/or phone number you have associated with your account is up to date
How to change your password while you’re logged in
From your desktop click on top right icon in the navigation bar and select lagin page.
From the your account tab, click on change your password.
Enter your current password.
Choose your new password.
Save your changes by clicking save.
If you are able to log in but can’t remember your password, you can send yourself a password reset email from the password setting page. Additionally, you’ll be logged out of all your active chakde sessions, except for the one you use to change password.
How to send yourself a password reset via email
- From the sign in page on either ChakDe (chakde.io), or the ChakDe for ios or android app (coming soon).
- Enter your email address and hit reset password.
- Check your email inbox. Chakde will immediately send a message to your account’s email address.
- The email will include a code which will be valid for 60 minutes
- Enter this code into the text field one the password reset page and click submit
- When prompted, choose a new password.
Resetting your password will log you out of all your active ChakDe sessions.